PUBLIC HEALTH CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 368 of 1978
***** 333.16103.amended THIS AMENDED SECTION IS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 7, 2021 *****
333.16103.amended Definitions; A to C.
(1) “Armed forces” means the United States Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Space Force, or Coast Guard or other military force designated by Congress as part of the Armed Forces of the United States, including the reserve components.
(2) “Board” as used in this part means each board created in this article and as used in any other part covering a specific health profession means the board created in that part.
(3) “Certificate of licensure” means a document issued as evidence of authorization to practice and use a designated title.
(4) “Certificate of registration” means a document issued as evidence of authorization to use a designated title.
(5) “Controlled substance” means that term as defined in section 7104.
(6) “Conviction” means a judgment entered by a court on a plea of guilty, guilty but mentally ill, or nolo contendere or on a jury verdict or court finding that a defendant is guilty or guilty but mentally ill.
History: 1978, Act 368, Eff. Sept. 30, 1978 ;– Am. 1990, Act 247, Imd. Eff. Oct. 12, 1990 ;– Am. 1993, Act 80, Eff. Apr. 1, 1994 ;– Am. 2021, Act 25, Eff. Sept. 7, 2021
Popular Name: Act 368